Monday, December 7, 2009

End of the Semester

Dear Everybody,

I just wanted to say that I am going to miss our class so much. I've never been in a class in college that was as comfortable as ours became in one semester. This course has been my favorite since I started here at RIC and I am sad that it is ending. Not only did I really enjoy the topics we covered in this class, but I feel like I made many great friends that I might not have otherwise met.

I truly feel like much of what we discussed this semester will be useful as practicing teachers. I know that the lessons we learned will stick with me for a long, long time. I have learned so much and I definitely look at things differently now. I can't help but try to analyze certain things going on around me based on many of the authors ideals that we read about.

Anyway, thank you...everyone, for making our class feel like a family! Also, thank you all for making FNED 346 a meaningful experience for me!

Jessica Fagundes

3 comments: